*doesn’t do homework and hopes for the best*
*does homework but not until about a half an hour before class and hopes for the best*
*does homework while half asleep the night before and hopes for the best*
do you ever get in those moods where you don’t feel like reading and you don’t feel like being on the internet and you don’t feel like watching a show and you don’t feel like sleeping and you don’t feel like existing in general
BUT YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING.It’s in words
things I can’t imagine
- someone having a crush on me
- someone randomly seeing me and thinking ‘wow s/he’s cute’
- someone getting happy because I messaged them first
- someone thinking about me, in general
- someone wondering how I am
- someone finding me attractive
- someone doing something to try and impress me
- someone asking their friend on what to say to me
- someone wanting to get to know me
Snow wanted a second chance at raising a child, since she missed out on seeing Emma grow up.
Captain Swan seems to be paralleling Snowing.
How long until Emma wants a second chance? Another try at being a mother, from day one?
i knew this guy in middle school who when asked about his future plans, even by school counselors or teachers would without fail always chant,
KICK ASS, GO TO SPACE
REPRESENT THE HUMAN RACE
i wonder what he’s up to these days.